TopicHow to Troubleshoot Error 550 on Bellsouth Email?
SMTP error code 550 occurs because of a failure to correctly authenticate with the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) server. Here’s what you need to do to troubleshoot the error on Bellsouth Email.
- Step 1: Check the authentication method for the SMTP server.
- Step 2: Make sure you use the correct SMTP authentication method.
- Step 3: Verify SMTP Port when you set up your Bellsouth Email account.
- Step 4: Manually check the SSL and authentication for SMTP servers.
- Step 5: See if you can change the IP address filtering to fix the issue.
If the error continues even after you tried all the solutions above you can call the Bellsouth customer support phone number and ask for help.
Read More: Setup Bellsouth Email on iphone